Guess I'm back at it again (I'd rather have a definite ban than an indefinite one)
It's been a while. I have the same points.
I am not planning to troll if I get back on the server. In fact, I have never tried to troll on WoK or any other server (whatever it looked like I was doing, I was not trying to troll).
In fact, I am not planning to cause any malice whatsoever on the server if I get unbanned. And, you guessed it, neither have I ever tried to. Now, it's another deal that the whole server seems to think I was trying to mess with them, and for that I respect the punishment. I have apparently in some way made lots of people pissed at me, I just don't know what I've done that pissed them off. 
By the way, to answer your statement from the last time around Saber: I was not trying to lash out against anybody and I have not knowingly done that. 
And please do have some consideration for the complete lack of malicious intent; I genuinely wasn't trying to mess with you, rather the opposite.

Tl:dr; I respect the punishment (although I'm not sure I understand what caused it), I'd like to correct what I did wrong and I'm asking for a ban shortening or an unban.

Regards,
North

(Note: at least when it comes to homicide the absence of intent is what changes murder into manslaughter, and a possible life sentence into a maximum of eight years in prison if we're talking about involuntary manslaughter sources: wikilawinfo.com)

Messages In This Thread
Guess I'm back at it again (I'd rather have a definite ban than an indefinite one) - by Northstream - 05-Jun-2020, 05:01 PM