WoK Forum

Full Version: Guess I'm back at it again (I'd rather have a definite ban than an indefinite one)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a while. I have the same points.
I am not planning to troll if I get back on the server. In fact, I have never tried to troll on WoK or any other server (whatever it looked like I was doing, I was not trying to troll).
In fact, I am not planning to cause any malice whatsoever on the server if I get unbanned. And, you guessed it, neither have I ever tried to. Now, it's another deal that the whole server seems to think I was trying to mess with them, and for that I respect the punishment. I have apparently in some way made lots of people pissed at me, I just don't know what I've done that pissed them off. 
By the way, to answer your statement from the last time around Saber: I was not trying to lash out against anybody and I have not knowingly done that. 
And please do have some consideration for the complete lack of malicious intent; I genuinely wasn't trying to mess with you, rather the opposite.

Tl:dr; I respect the punishment (although I'm not sure I understand what caused it), I'd like to correct what I did wrong and I'm asking for a ban shortening or an unban.

Regards,
North

(Note: at least when it comes to homicide the absence of intent is what changes murder into manslaughter, and a possible life sentence into a maximum of eight years in prison if we're talking about involuntary manslaughter sources: wikilawinfo.com)
Hi Northstream,

As you have written a well thought out appeal, and show a high desire to rejoin the wok community, we will be unbanning you. However, the caveat is, that if you cause
ANY significant trouble or disruption upon your return, you will be banned again with no opportunity to appeal.

Many thanks

ender
oh
ok