Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Needs Improvement] Builders aplication
Hi im Gudo aka Brezet, 
I havent got a lot of experience whit being in magior build teams etc but i thout i give it a shot. I realy prefer building landsape's gardens and trad houses over modern normaly, but took my time to make boulth builds as good as i could make them (dint wanna cheat whit building only 2 small trad adam houses)
 So this is what i got for u today: A modern take on a woodland mansion whit a more moddest/compact interiur to get a more coasy feel. Som landscaping/gardons around it whit a fishpond, tool shag and theadrinking purgola (if thats the word for those tings xd ). The trad houses are modelt after amsterdam row houses, 1 of them is a office the other 3 are just homes for 2-4 people. There small so i felt like doing more than 1 and lookt silly in a flatworls so i build a stage around it. I posted the screenshots (10 i beleve) and the worlddownload on plannet minecraft:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/...-rowhomes/ 

Notice i uced the worldeddit mod, debug stick, latest wok textiurpack that i know of and the vanilla tweeks statue datapack in this world to get the most detail out of it, 
Btw im 22yo ign is brezet *all small lettering* and pardons if the grammer is off, english isnt my native language
Regarts Gudo aka Brezet

Messages In This Thread
Builders aplication - by Brezet - 30-Dec-2019, 02:58 AM
RE: Builders aplication - by TCL - 30-Dec-2019, 03:44 AM