WoK Forum

Full Version: Builders aplication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im Gudo aka Brezet, 
I havent got a lot of experience whit being in magior build teams etc but i thout i give it a shot. I realy prefer building landsape's gardens and trad houses over modern normaly, but took my time to make boulth builds as good as i could make them (dint wanna cheat whit building only 2 small trad adam houses)
 So this is what i got for u today: A modern take on a woodland mansion whit a more moddest/compact interiur to get a more coasy feel. Som landscaping/gardons around it whit a fishpond, tool shag and theadrinking purgola (if thats the word for those tings xd ). The trad houses are modelt after amsterdam row houses, 1 of them is a office the other 3 are just homes for 2-4 people. There small so i felt like doing more than 1 and lookt silly in a flatworls so i build a stage around it. I posted the screenshots (10 i beleve) and the worlddownload on plannet minecraft:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/...-rowhomes/ 

Notice i uced the worldeddit mod, debug stick, latest wok textiurpack that i know of and the vanilla tweeks statue datapack in this world to get the most detail out of it, 
Btw im 22yo ign is brezet *all small lettering* and pardons if the grammer is off, english isnt my native language
Regarts Gudo aka Brezet
Hey there, your interior is pretty good, although a little crowded in some places. However, the exterior is a tad outdated. I'm not going to be able to accept you right now because of this, but I'd encourage you to reapply in the future with some more updated exterior. Definitely look around the server for an idea of what our standard is when it comes to the exterior of builds.