Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Leadership
(05-May-2020, 09:12 PM)T1ceT1ceBaby Wrote:
(05-May-2020, 09:08 PM)Saabertooth Wrote:
(05-May-2020, 08:41 PM)T1ceT1ceBaby Wrote:
(05-May-2020, 07:22 PM)SirBunalot Wrote: To address everything that has been said here:

The leadership team has always been very consistent with what we expect in terms of player behaviour, staff expectations and future progress.
A network wide “punishment chart” has been implemented for a long time to try to get staff to be more consistent with punishments, and we have been pushing staff to follow it in hopes of making things fairer for everyone and more transparent. Unfortunately that hasn’t always been the case and improvements are always being made.

If players feel that they have been unfairly banned by a member of the creative staff, that player has a right to appeal and the NAs will address it. Whether that be by explaining the reason for the ban in more depth or, if we feel the ban wasn’t just, explaining to the creative staff why we feel why the ban shouldn’t of happened.

Also, Tommys is the HA of creative and therefore part of the Leadership team and he has been doing a fantastic job. We fully appreciate everything he is doing in moving creative forward.
As for the NAs not “playing” on creative, just because we not always on the server, that doesn’t mean we are not monitoring what is going on and in constant interaction with both staff and players.

As for “the leadership focuses on towny”, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Towny staff are very self sufficient and rarely need leadership intervention of any sort.

I hope that addresses your concerns and I’m open to speak more about this if you have any more question.
Its good that there is a "punishment chart" but why isn't it being used correctly and why can't we the players see it? I have noticed that punishments aren't being handled correctly and or fairly. Recently a player got banned for 14 days for continuously bringing up a girl player's personal life and experieces that had. he got muted and everything and he did not change. He brought it up after all the punishments and only got banned 14 days. I believe that staff should have personal voice calls with players that don't change after a punishment. I have also noticed that bans aren't given out fairly, he got banned for 30 days and now Leadership is trying to unban him? How does this work, because it obviously is a fair ban and should be treated like jeters ban. 

I also would like to propose an idea I had, what if the Leadership grabs 2 players (Preferably me and Spits), all staff, devs and leadership (MrAnonymous included) so we could talk it out and look for a solution. I believe that the opinion of the players are as important as the opinion of Leadership and Staff. Please DM me on discord so we could work something out. Discord : Tice#3754

I'm just going to answer the punishment table issue.

The punishment table is just there to act as a guideline to deal with rule breakers. It is not disclosed to players or should not be disclosed to players to avoid this kind of issues. 
Not everything is black and whit and falls into one of the punisments we've set. That's why it is so hard to apply same punishment to two different players, because most likely reality is very different in each ocasion. 

Players should follow the rules they accept when they join the server and let staff deal with the punishment. Like it's been mentioned earlier, if a player finds his punishment to be unfair, he can apply on the forums and we will take a look at it. 

I hope this clarifies the punishment table issue.

-Saber

Could I know what you think about the idea I proposed, I would really like to know more about what the Leadership thinks about the situation and what we could do to change people when they get punished instead of them not caring.

We are working with Tommys on trying to find a solution to be as fair as possible dealing with punishments, but like I said, most of the times situations are completely different and therefore have to be dealt with differently.
[Image: 3vbQi.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Leadership - by Spitmaster - 05-May-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Leadership - by T1ceT1ceBaby - 05-May-2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Leadership - by Mooran - 05-May-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Leadership - by SirBunalot - 05-May-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Leadership - by T1ceT1ceBaby - 05-May-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Leadership - by Saabertooth - 05-May-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Leadership - by T1ceT1ceBaby - 05-May-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Leadership - by Saabertooth - 05-May-2020, 09:37 PM
RE: Leadership - by nico - 05-May-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Leadership - by mattiep20 - 05-May-2020, 07:30 PM