Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Leadership
Hello, staff and leadership of World of Keralis.

Recently numerous events occurred that were treated incorrectly. I would like to state my opinion about the events and the leadership of WoK Creative.

First off, the server does not feel structured. WoK Creative does not have a fixed/ consistent leadership, or it does not feel like this at least. Bans, kicks, warns etc. are not given out fairly, it seems like the punishment system/ policy is either not stated anywhere or WoK does not have a punishment system/ Policy. This makes WoK feel like bans are given out purely based on how much a staff or leadership member likes the person in question. This should be changed since it is just not fair and not professional.

Secondly, recently the server has acquired a new developer (MrAnonymous). He has been doing a great job, especially not getting paid any money. The leadership and players however do not show the appreciation of the developer. Take Jodlum as an example: He started bashing Anonymous his dev work, that “he has to tidy his codes up” Jodlum said this in the Public Voice Chat, he proceeded by calling Anonymous a bitch which is against the so called “Punishment policy” you have.  This put Jodlum on 5 warnings which means that he should get banned. Unfortunately people disagree with this punishment which brings me back to my first point, why is there no fixed punishment system/ policy! On WoK we do not want drama and we want everyone to be treated equally and correctly. I do not think the Leadership realizes what Anonymous has done to the server and what WoK will lose when he quits because of people constantly shit talking him and telling him what to do.

Now my next point will be a bit harsher.

Recently I have noticed that the leadership of WoK is extremely focused on Towny and not Creative. This means that Towny is obviously more important than Creative. I believe that creative pulls most of the players. Now since we have no “leadership” on creative this can result in a mess which we can already notice. Players are getting banned unfairly compared to other people. All this drama pushes new and upcoming builders away which we do not want. A lot of the leadership does not know what is going on, in the creative server. Leadership does not play on Creative enough to know what is going on and will only look at reported cases which most of the time are not the full story. Having a Leadership of people that are active on creative means that punishments, drama etc. will be treated fairly.

At the moment a lot of People want to quit WoK because of the drama going on. I believe that the server is not structured enough, the inconsistency of the Leadership causes a lot of drama. I would like to have Saber, Rob, Blindy and SirBunalot to step down from their position as leadership of Creative and focus on Towny. Give Tommy and Matt Leadership of Creative. And if that won’t work, Creative and Towny should split up completely.
-Tice

Messages In This Thread
Leadership - by Spitmaster - 05-May-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Leadership - by T1ceT1ceBaby - 05-May-2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Leadership - by Mooran - 05-May-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Leadership - by SirBunalot - 05-May-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Leadership - by T1ceT1ceBaby - 05-May-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Leadership - by Saabertooth - 05-May-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Leadership - by T1ceT1ceBaby - 05-May-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Leadership - by Saabertooth - 05-May-2020, 09:37 PM
RE: Leadership - by nico - 05-May-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Leadership - by mattiep20 - 05-May-2020, 07:30 PM