Banned and demoted
Hello samiboi77, I do acknowledge you have some builder worthy builds, but you also had many builds that staff deemed not builder worthy. At this time we had felt that the builds that were demotable worthy outweighed the builder-worthy builds. I can assure you that all completed builds will not be deleted. For now the builds in progress will be okay as long as you do not go inactive for long periods of time.

Regarding some of your statements and claims, staff sent you multiple messages throughout the week asking for you to fix your builds. I was even on the night carlosmith sent you a msg saying that you had one more build to prove yourself. You ignored all staff messages until you were demoted. You were also not banned, but tempmuted for 2 hours after your comments to staff after demotion. To me it seemed that you did not care what staff had to say until after you were demoted. 

If you feel insulted for being demoted, then please build on the guest plots to prove that you are builder standard. Guest plots offer the same/more WE than builder and that would be a great way to show staff that you are worthy of your rank back. At WOK we are a community looking to build to the best of our abilities. We understand some players need time to grow and learn but your refusal to learn or grow as a builder in the months you've been on has led to this ultimate decision.

Once again I apologize but your demotion appeal has been declined.
- Tommys, Creative Head-Admin

Messages In This Thread
Banned and demoted - by SamuelJMuller - 12-Apr-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Banned and demoted - by carlosmith - 12-Apr-2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Banned and demoted - by Tommys - 12-Apr-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Banned and demoted - by SamuelJMuller - 12-Apr-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Banned and demoted - by SamuelJMuller - 13-Apr-2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Banned and demoted - by mattiep20 - 13-Apr-2020, 07:03 PM