Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Needs Improvement] Applying for Builder
Hey there! I am applying for the Builder Role i have been a huge lover of minecraft building ever since the indev state of minecraft, my skills have sharpened and i have skills in Organic Shapes, Buildings, Cars, Boats, Scenery, Mountain Ranges, Volcanos, Parks etc. you name it i could most likely build it! Big Grin ive been on the WoK server just as a guest for id say 6-7 years, ive seen the world evolve, i use to roam the server getting inspiration for citys i built and i would like to say it payed off and my building skills are pretty good Smile

Heres some screenshots
Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

It would be my dream to help out on the server, i would be a proud hard working member if accepted thanks for consideration! Smile fyi i have dyslexia so sorry if my grammar is meh lol

Things about me, im 18 i have autism and i love minecraft lol. im obsessed with the fine details in my builds if i see somewhere that looks sorta blank i immediately go all ocd and add as much detail as possible

if you need more screenshots let me know and i will build some more i just started that world a few days ago and i just built my new computer so i dont have my old builds sadly

Messages In This Thread
Applying for Builder - by LazerReptile - 25-Aug-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Applying for Builder - by Beef - 27-Aug-2020, 07:02 PM