Banned and demoted
I am curious to know what builds are deemed not builder worthy. And what builds specifically out weigh my good ones. And sending messages is not an appropriate way to warn someone of their builder status. I do not look at the chat often when I build. I have a relatively busy life so the free time I have to come on and build I don't spend looking at the chat. If you wanted to warn me of my status you should have mailed me. I check my mail consistently when I go on. If you message someone throughout the week the message, at least from what I know, cannot be viewed later on. 
And for a short time I was indeed banned as it sent me to the lobby saying I was banned. I was shortly after unbanned. 
I really would like to know who on this server has a bone to pick with me considering the last time I was randomly demoted and told staff had to review my builds one of the staff members said someone didn't like my builds. So it truly amazes me the strange political atmosphere going on here where someone can just attack another builder until they are demoted. 

I do not believe any of this bs can be blamed on me as I would have fixed whatever builds staff found issue with if they would have warned me in an appropriate manor that I would be sure to get back to. and you know that in the past I have fixed my builds when you found issue with them. simply observe the high school, which I was warned was not up to standard so I worked with other builders and fixed it. So in fact I do care what the server has to say and I am more than willing to cooperate. But I am sure you can see my frustration being demoted once, remoted, told I was in review, demoted again, then told that I was up to standard and remoted. 

so I would reconsider your decision on my demotion. thank you

Messages In This Thread
Banned and demoted - by SamuelJMuller - 12-Apr-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Banned and demoted - by carlosmith - 12-Apr-2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Banned and demoted - by Tommys - 12-Apr-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Banned and demoted - by SamuelJMuller - 12-Apr-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Banned and demoted - by SamuelJMuller - 13-Apr-2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Banned and demoted - by mattiep20 - 13-Apr-2020, 07:03 PM