Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Promoted] Builder Application Follow-Up
Hey,

IGN is R0BO_t. I applied yesterday, and you guys seemed to like the stuff I had, but due to the poor quality of the images, I needed to drop in some more exterior images of my Modern Cabin thing. I also wanted to add in some more interior views because the previous ones were also pretty bad quality. I have no idea why, but the screenshots always come out darker than the actual views in-game. Regardless, here are some better images that show what I was really going for in the modern build.

Also, you asked about using the WoK flows resource pack for my Conquest Plot to better judge it. Unfortunately, since I was using a mod/plug-in for the server with a bunch more blocks that don't belong in vanilla Minecraft, I can't really use that texture pack - also, doing so would kind of mess up the harmony I have now with the current modded blocks. Let me know if you want to see some more fantasy or more detailed builds using your texture pack - especially since the modern house isn't all too detailed, more of an interior build than an exterior one.

Anyway, here are the new pics of the modern shelter house: https://imgur.com/a/ruKssiL

Messages In This Thread
Builder Application Follow-Up - by Surgingthrob - 31-Mar-2020, 04:50 AM
Builder Application - by sylpDesign - 31-Mar-2020, 10:36 AM
Builder Application Follow-Up - by Surgingthrob - 31-Mar-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Builder Application Follow-Up - by sylpDesign - 01-Apr-2020, 02:29 PM