Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
The World of Keralis Archives (LAST UPDATED: 5/17/2021!)
(20-Aug-2019, 02:23 AM)So and So Wrote: Hi, thanks for the Epic List. unfortunately i am missing the PW / Plot World. can you help me ?
(26-Jan-2020, 06:56 AM)So and So Wrote: Could you describe San Francisco for me like what builds were showcased in that area?

It's the area featured in the san francisco video. It's on arcania. It's near a coast.
(02-Mar-2020, 01:47 PM)cheesecakefan1 Wrote: It's the area featured in the san francisco video. It's on arcania. It's near a coast.

Alright I'm on it, I'm back and I just updated the thread.
I will soon be releasing overviewer maps for all of the saves, as well as versions of the saves that "shave" off unused chunks decreasing the file size. Here is preview of what the "shaved" version largebiome looks like in overviewer.[Image: shaved.png]
Hey ya'll just thought I would pop in and say that 1.13+ compatible versions of beachtown, large biome, and terranova is underway and will be added to the archives soon!
Alright, so I have some good news and some bad news.

BAD NEWS: Okay so I'm afraid that 1.13+ Compatible versions of the worlds aren't doable as of right now because I'm relying on Amulet(successor to MCEdit) to convert them. As of right now Amulet's converter still has a lot of bugs to squish. I don't know when this will happen, nor do the devs of Amulet.

GOOD NEWS: After poking around Amulet's converter it appears making Bedrock Edition versions of largebiome, beachtown, and terranova are possible, and I plan to do so. This means you could play WOK with friends across different platforms! Not only that but Bedrock versions of these worlds are less than half the size in hard drive space! Big Grin However much like the 1.13+ version of the saves it will have to wait until Amulet gets fixed.

Here are a few screenshots I took of the Bedrock Edition version of the worlds: https://imgur.com/a/wgZAGqg

EDIT: Don't worry the schematics library is still underway.
What's pw and is there a way to download it?
PW stands for Plot World. I'm afraid that it may be gone for good as none of the staff have a copy of it. Sad So I'm afraid there will be no download for it. If there was something I could do to change that I would but I can't. Sorry.
Beach Town Schematic are here! WOOOOOOO! This includes schematics of all the builds that Keralis has showcased in his inspiration series that are located in the Beach Town world. Just a heads up these schematics are best to import in 1.12 version saves. The schematics themselves work just fine, it's just all known tools(ie worldedit, Amulet, etc) still hasn't quite nailed down import 1.12 and prior schematics into 1.13+ versions. You can still do import them into new worlds, however entities like paintings and item frames will be missing. I imagine these tools will eventually fix this with an update.
TERRANOVA IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR BEDROCK EDITION ON PC! #WOKCONFIRMEDFORBEDROCKsortof

This means you can now play WoK with friends across different platforms! There is the problem that all player heads will just appear as Skeleton heads and there is nothing I can do to fix. But aside from that everything is perfect, it even performs better than on Java! I'm already working on converting the Large Biome map for Bedrock Edition.