Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Application
To Flex,

Okay sir, I would like to see your builds then! If my builds aren't up to your standard I would like to know what the standard is. And upon going on the server it says in the lobby that if a build is not up to the level of quality that it should be to be a part of WOK then it will be deleted. I don't see why I don't at least get a chance to build something to match the environment. It would be helpful to include at least one detail or example of what you think my builds are lacking in that exclude it from being the type of quality acceptable on WOK. The builds I showed you were builds I had already built in my world and weren't specifically made for WOK. But as I said before it would be helpful to have a general guide line to what would be something that gets recognition. 

The following is my current project to recreate the grocery store by my house. It isn't fully finished as I still have to add in fine details like foliage. I even included google earth images to reference the buildings in real life. I also added some other builds that for some reason didn't upload last time. 

Link:  https://imgur.com/gallery/PWILcSy
That attitude isn't going to help your case.

Flex along with all the other staff members have earned their stripes - Don't get salty when your app is rejected, just try again.

Browse the server for inspiration - That's our level of standard.

That said, I am sure someone will review these images.