Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions for improvement
Hello!
I believe the portals in the hub are being worked on, if they're not working now, they should be working soon hopefully. I believe as well that cosmetics on the hub may still be in the works, it is a MrAnonymous project I believe. PvP on the hub might be a good idea, especially if there ever needs to be down time for either server, but restarts are fairly quick now, a minute or less most if not all the time now. On the server we have /kit info and there are signs at spawn explaining the server as well. A more extensive tutorial is definitely a possibility though, and could be looked into by staff I think. As for social media, I'm not really apart of that as much as some others, but I'm sure they're always glad to hear feedback from others so I'm sure they'll appreciate and consider your ideas Smile As far as I know the server isn't connected to reddit, I could be wrong though. Furthermore, Keralis has been fairly active on the server. Recently he was on towny 5 days ago or so playing spleef and checking out a players town. Video was recorded that day and I'm sure will be posted soon on WoKTube if not posted already. I agree that a forum post could be made about the pvp tournament, I'd be glad to work on one myself Smile Social media is definitely a good place to get more sign-ups as well Smile As for giveaways, they sound fun, but honestly not really my call. Same with "old donors" getting something back, sounds cool, but again, I can't really say much as to if it's something we'd do or not. More of a call for leadership or admins I think. The trading cards I also think would be cool to bring back, it's always good to give people something extra to do imo Tongue Throwbacks are a cool idea as well, definitely possible I think :b Lastly, as for more staff, recently vaalencia was promoted to Trusted, and not too long before Kitty and Vivian as well. If higher staff feels as though they are ready for the position of moderator, the Trusted player would be asked if they'd like the position and if they accept we'd promote them. Staff selection can be a lengthy process at times, and we try our best to find players we think will do well. The size of staff is always subject to change, but the size of the playerbase is a big factor when deciding that I think.

Thanks for posting, Sauroops!Big Grin

Sincerely, Yorkie, WoK Towny Staff

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for improvement - by Sauroops - 13-May-2020, 02:48 AM
RE: Suggestions for improvement - by Yorkie - 13-May-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Suggestions for improvement - by Saabertooth - 13-May-2020, 06:08 PM