When you first join you will be a "guest". To be promoted to 'citizen' you have to register on this forum and link your Minecraft account with it, you will then be promoted automatically after 2 days or you may ask a staff member to promote you.
All in all this server provides for a fun social experience because if you want to get big you need to work together, as well as satisfying all your PVP and raiding needs. Yes, that's right! Raiding, stealing and killing are allowed!
Be sure to check out our forum to stay up to date on server plans and post ideas of your own for the server.
What are you waiting for? Jump in the action and go play!
1. Rules Regarding Hacked Clients: Using any kind of hacked clients or 3rd Party Programs that give an unfair advantage are not allowed and will result in a direct Perm Ban.
2. Rules Regarding X-Ray: X-Ray capabilities; such as mods/clients, X-Ray texture packs, and machines are not permitted, any kind of offence will result in a permanent ban.
3. Rules Regarding Griefing: Any kind of Water/Lava griefing is not allowed. Minor-Scale griefing directed to players and towns is allowed; however major realisations and any kind of grief targeted at wilderness (Far away from a town) is not allowed, and a temp ban will be given which lengths relies on the severity of the issue. Any second major offence may result in a permanent ban.
4. Rules Regarding Glitches: Abusing any kind of unintentional glitch (Such as duplicating items and others) will result in a permanent ban or a lengthy, temporary one. Exceptions are made, however; glitches regarding buildings, such as glitching inside a building, are allowed.
5. Rules Regarding Violence: Any kind of targeted violence towards players is not allowed, and will be dealt with accordingly. Any kind of verbal harassment will result in a direct permanent ban.
6. Chat Rules: · Don’t spam in General Chat · No links and personal content allowed in General Chat · Advertising personal content, other servers IP's; or other will result in a permanent ban. · Don’t be a nuisance (General Annoyance) in global chat · Swearing is allowed, just don't over do it · If you’re an elite donor, your nick has to be related to something in your IGN, to help identify players easier · Using any kind of homophobic, racist and sexist slurs/insults is not allowed · No inappropriate tools/weapon names (That may show in general chat) · Displaying or narrating any kind of sexually suggestive acts and content is not allowed, and will be dealt with.
7. PvP Rules: · Running into a No-PvP area whilst engaged in combat (i.e: People chasing you) is named PvP Zoning, and will be dealt with a temp ban · Exiting the game while in combat is not allowed, and it’s classified as PvP Logging, again, resulting a temp ban if realised.
8. Other Server Rules: · Using chest shops to protect your stuff is not allowed, and will result in a direct permanent ban. · Lying to staff, such as making up excuses and reports is not allowed and will result in a temp/perm ban regarding its severity. (Included: alts/usernames, missing items, fake glitches, etc) · Causing lag and other general malaise on the server will result in a temp ban, and some special permissions may be revoked. · If in doubt, use common sense. (Ask a staff member, if anything) · You are responsible for whatever happens on your account, even if another person uses it.ent or previous IGNs.
If your behaviour affects the community or the daily routine of the server, staff reserves the right to remove you.