Ban Appeal
On Jan 9th I was banned from the server the response was that my account is an alt when in fact that is not true I have been a player on the server since may of 2020 and have been very active and communicate a lot with people in the chat also have never had a strike against my account in the past. I also have images that can back up my claim of the amount of time I have played on the server.
https://imgur.com/a/Q8H3pAI

I hope that I am able to continue building on the server.

thank you,
Hard_milk69
Hi Hard_milk69,

You were banned because your account has a link with the account with the name: MysticalPhei.
That account was previously banned on Towny by an admin for also being an alt of a hacker.
Proof

If you think that is wrong please reply below.
(12-Jan-2021, 10:18 AM)Beef Wrote: Hi Hard_milk69,

You were banned because your account has a link with the account with the name: MysticalPhei.
That account was previously banned on Towny by an admin for also being an alt of a hacker.
Proof

Hi thank you for replying 

I do not know MysticalPhei at all nor is it any of my accounts. I would also like to point that he was banned in July of 2020( i don't know when he joined) I have been playing since may and therefore would not be an alt account. also, I have only joined town once in May and did not continue playing on towny all of my time is spent on the creative server. if there are any other ways I can prove that I am not an alt account please let me know.
https://imgur.com/a/2KZskMj

thank you
(12-Jan-2021, 11:35 PM)hard_milk69 Wrote:

Proof

I do not know MysticalPhei at all nor is it any of my accounts. I would also like to point that he was banned in July of 2020( i don't know when he joined) I have been playing since may and therefore would not be an alt account. also, I have only joined town once in May and did not continue playing on towny all of my time is spent on the creative server. if there are any other ways I can prove that I am not an alt account please let me know.

thank you

Hello,

Do you use any VPN services while connecting to our server? You shared IP with a banned player. That's the reason for the ban, so it could be because of the VPN.
[Image: 3vbQi.gif]
(13-Jan-2021, 06:55 PM)Saabertooth Wrote:

Proof

thank you

Hello,

Do you use any VPN services while connecting to our server? You shared IP with a banned player. That's the reason for the ban, so it could be because of the VPN.

I can see you banned my account but there are only two accounts linked to my IP my account and my brothers and he is not MysticalPhei and he has never played on the server. I also do not use a VPN when playing. I still don't know what else I could use as evidence to prove my innocence. I would be willing to make an exception and not play on the towny server 

thank you
(18-Jan-2021, 04:14 AM)hard_milk69 Wrote:

Proof

thank you

Hello,

I can see you banned my account but there are only two accounts linked to my IP my account and my brothers and he is not MysticalPhei and he has never played on the server. I also do not use a VPN when playing. I still don't know what else I could use as evidence to prove my innocence. I would be willing to make an exception and not play on the towny server 

thank you

Hello,

I have checked again, and both your account and the hackers account logged from the same IP. It is extremely unlikely for this to occur if like you say, you have no connection to the hacker's account. We will further discuss this matter and come up with a final decision but like I said all the evidence suggest your account and the hacker's account connected from the same place.
Do you just connect from the normal minecraft client and from your home or are you using some public connection, for example a school's network?

-Saber
(18-Jan-2021, 03:17 PM)Saabertooth Wrote:
(18-Jan-2021, 04:14 AM)hard_milk69 Wrote:

Proof

thank you

Hello,

thank you

Hello,

I have checked again, and both your account and the hackers account logged from the same IP. It is extremely unlikely for this to occur if like you say, you have no connection to the hacker's account. We will further discuss this matter and come up with a final decision but like I said all the evidence suggest your account and the hacker's account connected from the same place.
Do you just connect from the normal minecraft client and from your home or are you using some public connection, for example a school's network?

-Saber

when I join the server I use my own pc and my own wifi and when I joined the day I was on a forge with world edit. also may I ask if he was banned in July why did this only come up now I joined a lot more times after July if I was associated to the hacker why did none of the other staff ban me? 

thank you
Hello, you have been unbanned. We are willing to give you a chance for now. Have fun on the server Wink

-Saber