Perm ban
I got banned on November the 5th and have been regretting it ever sense. There was no meaning behind what I said and I just acted in the moment. I would never say the things I said ever again. This is my second appeal I made and I would really love to join back into the server and join the community again. I know the main reason why I wasn't let back in last time was because I said in the chat right after I got banned was "Worth it." The reason why I said that was again because I was in the moment and I thought that once you get banned you cant get unbanned. I was also In a discord call with some friends when it happened and I thought it would be funny. That still doesn't give any good reason as to why I did it and again there was no meaning behind it, I just thought it would be funny to my friends. My Minecraft username is LoN3Avalanche and my discord username is Avalanche#1732. I would be more than happy to join a call in discord and talk about this appeal.
Dear Dylan,

After reviewing your punishment with other members of staff we have decided to lift your punishment on Friday 11 December. 

Punishments escalate for each subsequent offense so be sure not to offend again in the future. We're looking forward to seeing you back on Friday!