Appeal for MentholPods (Cal)
Name: Menthol Pods,

I’m appealing my ban because I feel as if it wasn’t right to ban me for harassment. The last thing i ever said to him was that i take back my apology bitch i aint do nothing wrong, because when i tried to actually apologize to him, spout said thanks for righting your wrongs which was a jab at that he did nothing wrong. the two bans i had had no reason in the actual ban until later, he brought up a ban from a year or two ago for “grief” which was appealed asap and i was unbanned after because the towns were not communicated and saber ended up taking my land. did pelle or ton or any of the other players get banned for starting stuff, no only me because i actually fought back on what was wrong as i was staff before and that’s now how we ran it before. This is all started from spout banning me over two large chunks of world edit i did with MY own house in MY own subdivision. The clean up took 5 minutes with world edit when i was unbanned since i never got the chance to fix it in the first place. I know spout has caused a lot of stir up with players on the server and i got most of it with being banned on the server, discord, and FORUMS so I couldn’t appeal to that. As you think I was ban evading on the server, my brother Oss_ was on discord and publicly said he was my brother. that wasn’t me on the server with his alt account.
Greatest of all time, best to ever do it