Appeal for fappas
My username in the minecraft is Fappas. I was banned 2020-07-09. I made my first appeal about month ago. I had got banned in the past before my last appeal for chat toxinity but than I fixed that. I am a cam girl and people on the surver say that is a fine thing to say in the surver. If you look at my last appeal you can see people bully me. I have the evidance in last appeal. A person on this surver say "Your name remind me of when I jacked off last night fappas" - Zyprese. Whenever I ask someone to rate my build which I think I have evidance in my last appeal was quite nice they would give me mean responce -37 they would say. This is not a nice respect because my build take like a lots of time to build. NOW, since I want to become unbanned on this surver all that other stuff aside. THE REAL REASON WHY I GOT BANNED. 
That day when I was touching up my build in WOK me and TheEVilEndermen on discord had bad encounter so I had blocked him on the discord. Before that I blocked him I used to send him pictures of myself and he would like them. I have evidance in the google doc in which I will link. So anyways Enderman after I blocked him on the discord and stop sending him pictures of myself. Enderman decided to ban me on the WOK surver. Our personal relations should have NOTHING to do with the surver in me getting banned. HE EVEN SAID MY "this wouldnt be tolerated" because I literally blocked him and stop sending him pics of myself. He had got fussy and banned me. I had to say all this in the appeal so you know ENderman banned me out of mad because I had banned him and stop sending him pictures of myself. So please do unban me staff. I promise i be good and not even talk to Enderman when I get back on. THanks. Evidence >>>>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NsLPnkSBfqzGYpltA1lg7x7AGr_humdTlF-MF2U-fic/edit?usp=sharing

When I stoped sending Ender pictures he decided to ban me on wok. I am sorry, I want to play on this surver so I just had to expose this issue. The REAL reason why I got banned. Also, I blocked him so he cannt watch my show anymore.

Sorry I went into details, I want to tell all the truth.     - MONIQUE aka minecraftuser3838/discord minecraftuser/fappas Please do have me with an unaban I want to finish my build up/. 

-To be happy and make everybody happy" - Monique

The minecraft user you are unbanning is fappas. Smile Thanks have good day.
The "real" reason why you got banned is you were advertising 18+ services on a server which has minors (often literal 10 year olds).

You also made "builds" on the server resembling phallic objects...Again, on a server that is frequented by minors.

You then tried to solicit a staff member by showing pictures of yourself (not exactly helping yourself there.)

You're not going to be unbanned; move on.

Appeal denied as before.