banned for racism or maybe because I’m indian
Hi my name is Hrithik Jariwala. I’m a junior in highschool. I was brought up in an indian household and taught never to break rules but today I wanted to do something for fun. I wanted to use caps and in fact on my computer when I do caps it takes awhile to un caps the lock because my dad had bought me actually hand me an old Mac book because I got an F on my chemistry test when my teacher didn’t teach. Ok furthermore (taught that word by my English teacher) I was banned by durti for an u just reason which was spam I said Ok and he gave me a warn I don’t have read logs cause I have never played Minecraft on a server cause I have no friends and they would make jokes about it. Ok I got warned by Tice using my in appropriate name thik which jeter called me and also nite because that’s my favorite season (sorry time of day) but I don’t consider that in appropriate. Ok I don’t know why I was banned for naming my self rubber and wasn’t aware their is a rule because I was new and didn’t know anything about the Wired incident. I don’t even know what even happened. I understand caps but that’s part of growing up I’m still young and I’m growing up and let me tell you let’s keep work fun again it’s not very fun and I’m being honest using caps was fun but a day ban for this is not justified if I cheated on a build then yes but this no. I don’t understand how staff has so much power over having fun it’s not fair how we can’t have fun and express OUR TRUE FEELINGS. I was excited about getting a good grade on my SAT and that got my adrenaline rush. Thank you Mr. Hrithik Jariwala
Please post a serious appeal in the correct format.
sylp | creative manager | member since 2013 | head of uP