Sad.
Photo 
Hi everyone, as you make know I am fappas. As I had joined back from recently being unabanned in WOK. I am a Cam girl. The surver just was not nice to me, at all!!  They were multiple people bullying me and harassing me when I built a nice mansion and even a nice sign in front of the mansion for a short period of time saying "black lives matter" when I was in New York I left it on my plot and. People are just rude. I decided to speak up which led to me being banned again. Luckly I have evidence of my nice sign and people being very rude including staff on this surver to me. Please upban me and please make the people on this surver a lot nicer. Everytime I would ask someone to rate my build they would say -37 I would genually try and they would be so rude to me. As you can see in the picture of my build below it isnt that bad at all. I am sorry but something had to be said about the bullies. So sorry.
- Try to make "some happy"
-Monique
I would really love to get on soon without ANY harassment and stay off the chat and kindly finish my build.
-once again kind reguards,

Monique
Below You can see a link to the pictures of Harassment, my nice build, and my good message since i was getting harassassed I thought I would spread some positivity when I was away from game in New York. Ps thx for taking time to read lol
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TmTX...sp=sharing