Overwolf312's Mute Appeal
Player Name overwolf312
mute lenght: 10dO)
Minecraft or Discord: Both
Ban Offense : toxicity harrassnent and arguing
Proof I can provide 10 screenshots of me today "arguing" with Facemonster11 about him combat logging AGAIN.

Okey Hello. Yes it is me overwolf312 the "number one toxic player" and today I am here to discuss about my 10d mute that I do not DO NOT deserve. So ever since I went on my little break aroubd 2nd of June I think and ever since then I have not been a complete jackass besides my 2 little accidents when I called a certain player ( A player me and my town really dislike) an offensive word. And Yes I admit that shit was really uncalled for and I took my ban and my mute and I am not mad about it anymore. But what happened this morning really bothered me because this has been a problem with this player multiple times. So yesterday I was raiding Utorrent, as usual and the only person online was mr Facemonster so me and the lads were trying to find him, eventually I did ofc me and my raiding senses caught on. And we were killing him constantly but he had a /sethome in his UNDERGROUND base and he was willingly typing /t outpost X and I was accused by a staff/leadership member (no names for now) and let me quote his saying " And the whole constantly killing someone, setting home there... that's harassment " So if HIM willingly tps to his outpost to punch me and DIE and if that is harassment then OKAY keep me muted????? Doesnt make sense does it. Alright. So proceeding to the chat stuff. I got frustrated at him for combat logging (no bad words) just saying to him that combat logging is not allowed. Interesting enough even Jodlum agreed with me. So SnareCops and Dmarie (idk the new ign) started harassing me for killing him which I think is completely weird since they do NOT live the "pvp life" when you accept the pvplist you're accepting the consequences for the pvplist and staff warns you about not getting off it. And they were arguing with me and the only thing I told Dmarie which is questionable is that " You have no right to tell me what to do since you aren't staff"(something like that). And then TRUSTED Melon told me to take it to dm and I immediately left the server. Carrying on I go offline for a bit and I get on discord at like 4pm my time. I see that I am muted and no joke I AM SHOCKED. And I think this needs to be issued because I am a target, I get why, Some staff do hate me, I get it. BUT THIS TIME I am getting targeted.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this mute appeal, I am so sorry if I fucked my appeal format but I am doing this on my phone since the website won't work for me on my pc.

Sincerely overwolf312.