I spend over 4 days on that build!
Can i get unbanned, and why is plagiarism a rule. i did not read the rules and thats dumb i plagiarsed becasue i wanted to build something tall and i really did not want do be builder i found that pic on the internet and made it seems like it was a youtubers build, i am good at building real things and fantasy but that tower had something i've never seen i build it and now am banned, i could have been with my familly but i was just thinking that i would build it and then be with my familly, now i know that it's been destroyed it really just wasted :( and                                         this is so dumb but i just want to get unbanned!
This post makes absolutely no sense. Your family has nothing to do with your ban. You came on the server demanding us to go check this appeal less than a minute after the post. Plagiarism is a rule everywhere not just minecraft. You copied a build block for block from a youtuber which we dont allow. Everyone gets punished equally on here. You can wait out the ban.
Appeal has been denied. As mentioned in the ban report, the ban is temporary for two weeks.
sylp | creative manager | member since 2013 | head of uP