My ban appeal
I don't know if I'd call this an appeal, I just want to clear some stuff out and discuss the reasons for my ban.
(PS: I am not annoyed and I am not trying to rage against staff over the forums, I am just writing what goes through my head and I am trying to explain myself. Read the appeal and decide for yourself on whether or not I should be unbanned, I won't do any "stupid admin unban me" stuff.)

"Hello Northstream,"

"you have been permanently banned on the server and discord (considering five active warnings, multiple previous bans on server and discord, several mutes and kicks before and quite literally begging for a ban)"

Yes, I did beg for the ban since I reasoned it'd be the easiest solution to suit the most people (You don't want me here? Fine, here you go, I'm gone).
Also most of the kicks, mutes and bans leading up to this permanent ban were misunderstandings, which I'll come to later.

"for inappropriate language, swearing,"

As far as I'm concerned swearing on its own is not bannable and the "inappropriate language" as far as my understanding of it goes consists of a couple of hard FConfused; the final one was me trying to get banned (as earlier mentioned) and the others were me snapping against people telling me really offensive things. For example, I called Hop (or was it Durt?) a hard F after he told me to quote "go play with the other spectrum kids on the Towny server" but instead people thought I aimed it at Nick so then I got my first week ban ("For saying derogatory gay slang terms", became a week mute later on). It was still inconsiderate using such language in a server like WoK with many homosexual members (I've been told there are?) but I was not intending to strike Nick with the hard F out of the blue, I was if anything snapping back against somebody saying really offensive things about me (which was still me failing to keep my cool, but the point of me not calling people fags for the sake of it still stands).
Maybe obvious, but I was not trying to offend anybody whatsoever or be hurtful. Neither was I trying to crap all over the chat, but people seem to have viewed it that way and therefore I'm just trying to clarify; I'm not a troll.

"staff and server founder disrespect, homophobia"

When was I disrespecting staff? I can't recall trying to be disrespectful against staff, on the contrary I can recall trying pretty hard not to mess with you staff folks. That, of course, didn't work as well as I intended it to. Also since I don't remember disrespecting staff, feel free to show me proof of my wrongdoings so I can correct them.
Founder disrespect: Part of me trying to get banned to make sure people get what they want; me being gone from WoK. Now that two weeks have passed, I think there might be a better solution in simply communicating better (of course my autism makes that a bit of a challenge, but if it works it'd be great since most of this whole mess is just a misunderstanding). And for a final answer to the question: Yes, I am on the spectrum. 
Homophobia: The final hard F was a part of me trying to get banned, and the other ones were aimed at people saying way worse things about me. Yes, I know I shouldn't meet offense with offense, but I snapped and I am sorry about that. I was not trying to be offensive against homosexual people though, and I am certainly not a homophobe no matter what has shown in the server. Some of my best IRL friends are homo and I believe that all humans are born and remain equal.

"and not contributing anything except drama and toxicity to the server."

I have not tried to create drama, I have not tried to be toxic, I have just tried to be me and be normal and I honestly have no idea of where everything went wrong. People seem to think I try to be a dramatic, toxic troll who's only here to create malice and not contribute, which is very far from the truth; just a clarification. I am trying to contribute and be a non toxic community member but perhaps I don't know how to. 

"You know for what you have been previously banned, here's proof for the last chance you had but sadly didn't follow the rules, once again."  

Yes I do, but I think those bans might have partially been the results of misunderstandings. And when it comes to following the rules, I have not tried to and I am not trying to be a rule breaker or anything else but a normal community member. Now, apparently I did break some rules, but I was in no way trying to break rules for the sake of messing with people (although I tried to get permanently banned to appease the community, but that was not me trying to mess with people, rather trying to give them what they wanted).

"If you feel this is not right, you can make a ban appeal in the correct forum and format."

Well, that's what I'm doing right now, now that I think about it. It has been about two weeks since my ban, so now that it has been a while I am going to throw in an appeal and see what people think. I am not asking to be unbanned right here right now, but I'd like staff to maybe consider a ban shortening (since permanent is a pretty long time), a perm mute instead or even a delayed unban.

This has been Northstream, over and out.
Hello, 

At this time I will be denying your appeal. When you were banned the last time, I told you I would give you one last chance and explained to you that if you have any issues with any players harassing you you should come to staff so we can deal with it. Instead you chose to lash out and said some pretty bad things (I don't care if you meant them or not). 

So like I said, there will be no unban as of now, if you really want to be part of this server and follow it's rules, make a new ban appeal after some time has passed and we will reconsider. 

Best regards. 

-Saber
[Image: 3vbQi.gif]
(29-May-2020, 10:30 AM)Saabertooth Wrote: Hello, 

At this time I will be denying your appeal. When you were banned the last time, I told you I would give you one last chance and explained to you that if you have any issues with any players harassing you you should come to staff so we can deal with it. Instead you chose to lash out and said some pretty bad things (I don't care if you meant them or not). 

So like I said, there will be no unban as of now, if you really want to be part of this server and follow it's rules, make a new ban appeal after some time has passed and we will reconsider. 

Best regards. 

-Saber

But... I didn't have problems with players actively harassing me... no issues with individual players... how would staff have been able to deal with that... it was just... aw nevermind.

I'll just be back appealing in two weeks from now, I guess.
autism gang every day of the week w000