X-RAY ban reduction.
Welp , what a shit show of a situation this was lol. Cant say i regret it, cant say i dont deserve the ban. 
In my opinion what i did is justified, but i understand rules are rules. Most of staff know the situation already, so not gonna go into much detail, but the short story is, blindy asked me for screen shots of items that i didn't know the location of. all i knew is that they where in my town and under a trap. I was stressed, quite annoyed with how darn long staff took with a simpel Grief decision. 

So in the heat of the moment i turned on my xray texture pack i used to use on a skyblock server. it was 2 years old. 

what i can say is i have never used xray on wok for an advantage, i find that shit boring.  and on this map i dont even need to go mine. I get every Diamond tool and Armour for 1 emerald each. 

None of these are excuses, because in my head what i did at the time was the right thing. I dont regret it, i wish i used more time looking for the damn entrance, but the past is in the past. 

I have now delted the Resource pack , because in all honestly, i wouldn't have used it if i didn't already have it. 

This situastion was a mess, and i 100% understand the ban, now i hope that you see that i havent used it to get an advantage over other players. Thats not the kind of person i am. i report all the abuses i can find, and i think i got a pretty nice track record of that. From broken Z enchants, to broken pets. 

I dont want to be known as someone who want or need an advantage. 

thats really it, i did what i felt at the time was the right thing, i just did it the wrong way.

at the time of writing i have 4 days and 21 hours left on the ban. 

I would like a reduction, or maybe a unban on creative.
Staff has decided to reduce your ban length because we believe you were only using xray to obtain evidence - not to gain an unfair advantage. You will be unbanned in 30 hours from the time of this posting.