Plagiarism Ban
Username: GrizzlyVisuals
Date Ban: 05/30/2020, 7 Days

Good morning, sir, 

I'd just like to revisit yesterday's incident. First of all, I'd just like to say there's no excuse for what I did. I would just like to make a few clarifications that I think are essential to get to the bottom of the problem. 

First of all, as you can see, I was in the process of creating a new Warp. I first started by making the point of appearance of my Warp, which was a place where I was going to set a Chapel. After talking with Sumtaim, I decided to make a Scottish-style church that I was going to destroy in parts and build it with modern parts. Being impatient to start terraforming the place, to create the plots, trees, and more, and having no knowledge or experience in traditional buildings, I decided to take as a basis a ready-made creation created by Grey. In order to use it just as a base and not have to copy it entirely out of respect for the creator I modified many parts of it by removing and adding, like the roofs, three extensions on the sides and at the end of the church, the textures, the interior, adding a front door, a nave, lamps, etc... 

At no time did I have the idea of stealing his work, or using it to my advantage. To be precise, the Chapel was only a decorative element of the Warp not a creation, it was for me at the same stage of a tree or a vehicle, moreover it was only temporary while waiting to redo one with modern parts. The biggest mistake I made was not to ask the creator, being only on the server for 3 weeks and knowing very few people I didn't know who was grey, and I didn't know his full name.

Also I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to use buildings to decorate a Warp that aren't personal creations like a modern house, or a skyscraper. Also I didn't think his original creation would stay on TheEvilEnderman's Warp since I saw it was part of his application to become ProBuilder. In no way did I want to steal, copy, or use his creation to my advantage. I made the mistake of comparing his possible reaction to my personal reaction, which would be to be proud and happy to see my creation reused in another Warp telling me that if it had been reused it would have pleased and been well done. I didn't think it could hurt, or be frowned upon. I also compared my creation and its creation as a piece of furniture created by one player reused by another but changing its color or a real image taken as a reference to recreate it on Minecraft. 

Moreover, playing on the World of Keralis server was my first experience in multiplayer and more generally on Minecraft having started the game only 3 weeks ago. I've been clumsy, hurtful, maybe a little hypocritical, but honest in the story, to explain the problem at the time, I'd like to apologize again to Grey and the staff who do a very good job to ensure a good game experience on the server. I feel bad for doing this, compromising my desire to be an Advanced Builder who loves to create Warps, creates without limits and loves to create landscapes and things for others. I am punished for doing this again but fully understand your choice to ban me for 7 days. I would just like to come back to the fact that I would be undervalued compared to my creations, and will not be able to reach my object like a normal Builder. I would also like to note the fact that I have never had any other problems on the server, was always helpful, welcoming, kind and in a good mood I would like a second chance.

Having created more than 8 personal creations and finding that I can't assert myself by being a Builder, I would like to propose you something. Would it be possible to make some kind of application to come back as Builder+, or should I create one or two creations or even recreate a personnal Church this time and then you could judge the quality of my work in an objective way by not taking into account the mistake I may have made. I would really like to be able to come back without judging the mistake I made.

Thank you in any case for the work you do, and the time you dedicate to my message, with my most honest and sincere greetings and the pleasure to see a solution found together.

Have a good end of day

Grizzly Visuals
Your 7 day ban will stay, as plagiarism is a bannable offence and actually is a permanent ban according to wok ban guidelines, so the seven day ban is very mild.

After the seven day period we decided you will not be demoted again and you can keep the Builder+ Rank.

Greetings
sylp | creative manager | member since 2013 | head of uP