Pls Unban
Hello,
My name is Wired (IGN: Lil_cuumstain). I would like to appeal my ban at this time. Given that I have been banned for now close to a week and a half, I believe that I have faced the consequences. Regarding the situation at hand, it was a textbook example of mob-mentality. I also did not find the images myself that I had sent, so the doxxing charge really shouldn't apply. I have typed and sent the person in question a very sincere apology, which I hope has been recieved well. I have certainly learned from this experience and I think my time banned has been sufficient. I hope to hear from staff soon about my situation, and look forward to returning to World of Keralis.
Sincerely,
Lil Cumstain
I personally would love to have you back on the server, I believe since the issue at hand happened over discord and not on the server, I am more than willing to unban you on the server but keep you banned longer on the discord. Following the punishment chart and since you did not technically doxx the person in question, I believe that a 1 1/2 week ban is sufficient as this is more time than the listed 1 week tempban for a 3rd strike harassment charge.

I say unban on the creative server but to maintain a discord ban for the near future. Before an unban I do require other staff to reply.
- Tommys, Creative Head-Admin