[Unbanned] Ola4's First Ban Appeal.
Well here we are, close to 8 years after joining WOK, my first ever ban. i would have tought it would have been for something more fun... but this just sucks. 
Eh well this all started when i got really inspierd to build a Austrian ish Mountian village with a Huge ski resort. About 3 weeks ago. It was all just small when i started, a little hill, some shitty roads. Nothing special. Then spout joined in and seemed to really like the idea, he started expanding, and i started working on houses. 

We got told off for using sand in our terraforming , after spout crashed the server two times, he got told to go finish his other projects before joining a new one, fair.
So i just contiuned building some houses, trying to redo the roads.

Like a bit over a week ago modern___ asked if he could join build some houses, i said for sure my man, i want as many people as posible to join, i wanted to get people involved.
Eh so him, i will be off for a week or something while i was visiting my parents for easter. i was able to get on, but only on a shitty laptop. i cant 100% rember if i told him to work on the terraforming or not, but i would never have requested this. 

When i was playing while i was at my moms place, i was playing on really low render distance, so i didnt really see much besides my roads, wich was pissing me the fuck off at that point. 

i think yesterday or the day before that, i saw the mountian for the first time , and i was mind blown, i mean i think it looks good. but i think the logs clearly shows my suprice when i saw it. This is nothing i ever asked for , but cant deny i wanted it when i saw it. 

J3lle teped to me and asked if he could join in, again i said ofc, we worked on the roads, and then i jumped on the train to get back home. Got back on , worked on more roads.
and that really is it.
i woke up today banned from a server i have been playing on for close to 8 years. I appologyies. This got out of hand.
Staff decided to unban you.
sylp | creative manager | member since 2013 | head of uP
Ban approved.

Thread closed.
wok manager | wok veteran since 2011