Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Creative Rule Changes
Following recent events on the server, The Admin team (sylp, Tommys, Matt, Teh_) have decided to update rules. Here is the following changes:

1. Nicknames are now only allowed for a) patreon, b) staff, c) offensive usernames. The nickname must not be offensive, cannot be a different color, and cannot be to far off your ign.
2. TRUSTEDS: Trusteds will be losing the command to /tempban and to kick staff.
3. Kick spamming (TRUSTEDS AND STAFF) will result in a demotion to your previous rank for a specified amount of time.
4. A plugin is going to be introduced to ban words being spoken on the server. These will not by every curse word, only a few that already result in mutes. This way it will never reach global chat.

I would also like to take the time to let players know problems on the discord server can also result in server punishment. Discord rules found under #welcome. These rules apply to all servers, discord and minecraft.

THESE NEW RULES GO INTO EFFECT 2:00pm EST  - ignorance is not an excuse. If you feel staff is being abusive to their powers feel free to message admin on the server or on discord.

Thanks,
Tommys_Creation
Thnx, I've mentioned to Towny staff that we should get a language plugin to remove racial and sexual gratuity from the chats.  We have found a few, but if there is a global solution that can be implemented ...  I don't know about Creative, but we have players in the under 12 yr category who don't need toxic chat.  Nor having their parents contact us over "this and that".  Especially given those parents are paying the Patron fees for their kids to play on the WoK server!

I am all in.