Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Promoted] Builder Application Follow-Up
Hey, my IGN is R0BO_t.

Currently, I'm studying as an architect and I thought that receiving or sharing feedback as a member of the server would help increase my knowledge in the field - also it's fun building things in Minecraft. The images below are from two different builds. The first is a medieval, nordic-style, higher-class house on top of a snowy glacier; it was built on a plot, from the conquest server Darwin Reforged. The second is a small modern/contemporary cabin in a snowy beach biome. Both are totally original and not based on another house, monument, structure or anything.

The screenshots I took in-game got surprisingly darker when I converted them to png, so apologies if some of them are hard to make out (especially the cave underneath the conquest plot house and the modern house exterior view). Anyway, here's the link: https://imgur.com/a/5ljRMwg
Hey there r0bo,
could you possibly take screenshots of the first build in the WokFlows resource pack aswell, so we can better judge it?

It looks pretty cool from now on though. For your second build I'm quite happy with the interior you did, so please show us one or two more pictures from the exterior, as you haven't really captured that.

Thanks in advance!
sylp | creative manager | member since 2013 | head of uP
Hey,

IGN is R0BO_t. I applied yesterday, and you guys seemed to like the stuff I had, but due to the poor quality of the images, I needed to drop in some more exterior images of my Modern Cabin thing. I also wanted to add in some more interior views because the previous ones were also pretty bad quality. I have no idea why, but the screenshots always come out darker than the actual views in-game. Regardless, here are some better images that show what I was really going for in the modern build.

Also, you asked about using the WoK flows resource pack for my Conquest Plot to better judge it. Unfortunately, since I was using a mod/plug-in for the server with a bunch more blocks that don't belong in vanilla Minecraft, I can't really use that texture pack - also, doing so would kind of mess up the harmony I have now with the current modded blocks. Let me know if you want to see some more fantasy or more detailed builds using your texture pack - especially since the modern house isn't all too detailed, more of an interior build than an exterior one.

Anyway, here are the new pics of the modern shelter house: https://imgur.com/a/ruKssiL
Accepted. Gratulations and welcome to the server!
sylp | creative manager | member since 2013 | head of uP