Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Needs Improvement] Builder Application
Hello!

I would like to apply for builder. In the following link you can see two of my built houses. The first one is inspired by Kim Kardashian’s Bel Air House and the second one was completely out of my mind. If there is anything that needs to be improved please let me know so I can work on becoming a better builder.
Thanks in Advance!
IGN: ChrisGrant

https://imgur.com/a/gm6lJ4k
Hello Chris,

sadly I cannot accept your app for the following reasons: 
- The first build's exterior is looking way too plain, it simply does not look interesting at all. The interior is quite good tho.
- On your second build, its mostly the opposite. Interior details are very lacking and there's lot to be improved, exterior is kinda OK but of course there's a lot that can be improved about that too.

I suggest to come on the server, take a look at our traditional warps, get some inspirations in new ways how to do builds and ask us questions if you have any!

I also want to tell you about a fairly new thing we added to the server, which is guest plots. You can claim a plot at /warp guest for free, without applying. Currently, we are even offering a second plot for guests.

We look forward to see you on the server.
sylp | creative manager | member since 2013 | head of uP