Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Needs Improvement] Builder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JbCl2JylL8&t=14sHello, My name is Ethan aka Kicksphilly aka Uneaq, I have been playing Minecraft for about 10 years now and I am looking to become a builder on the WoK sever. Attached is a video to my creative world on Xbox 360 which I no longer have. Unfortunately I have since lost the world due to a corruption error and i only have this video to show what it is i built. I understand its a long video but i put so much time and effort into the world i`m just glad i was able to get some video recording of it. I hope its enough to get me approved as a builder on WoK. If there are any questions about my world or if you need any more proof/builds I would be more than happy to provide them. I can be reached on discord and my discord name is kicksphilly#0712. Thank you and I hope to hear back about my application soon!
Sadly we'd prefer to see some builds on PC minecraft, furthermore a lot of the builds displayed are not up to our current standards sadly. Try joining the server and looking around for some ideas.