Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Mod Application
Lightbulb 
Hey all its LungMuffin of Kony2020 here.

While I am relatively new I feel I have gained the skills in order to mod this server. Throughout my life my mother has always told me how good my leadership skills are, and i believe her cause my mom isnt a fucking liar. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a bitch and will be addressed as such (ie "Hello Bitch cclout, nice weather we are having today"). Now my mod application will not be normal in the sense I will provide my qualifications. Instead I will state in every way that I am statistically better than CT1637. I genuinely believe he is a horrible mod and, even more than that, a horrible person. Here is why.

I. I am not scared of black people
It is a little known fact, but CT1637 is afraid of black people. This does not mean he is racist, as he does not hate black people, he is just scared of them. The amount of times I have had to ask my friend Jordan to leave due to the fact that CT is afraid of him is innumerable. And this is fine, everyone has their own fears and phobias. For example I am afraid of dying alone and the world forgetting my existence, this thought pounds through my mind at night while I try to sleep to no avail. My psyche is a playground for the darkness to take control of whatever it wants. But am not afraid of black people. CT is.

II. I am not short
While he perpetuates the lie that he is 5 foot 8, I know that this kid is 5 foot 6. He likes to go around and tell everyone that he is a tall man, but in actuality he is a short boy. He even wears shoes with large soles in order to look taller, but we all know his true height. He is known throughout our hometown as "the manlet". On the other hand, I am a full man. Standing at 6 foot exactly, I tower over CT. When he looks upon me, its like a long lost child looking at his father for the first time. I am a unit. CT is a decimal.

III. My dick is bigger
'Nuff said. Snake gang  

IV. I am smarter
The other night CT tried to tell me he was smart because he was offered to join honors math classes. What CT doesnt want you to know is that he didnt take those classes. I did. Not only that but I had a 4.0 in high school, an achievement CT can not boast about. He also thought apostrophe was pronounced ASTROFITE. 

V. This kid is ALWAYS EATING
This fucking dude, every fucking night, will say when I @ him in discord "I am eating". He will then spend up to 3 hours "eating" before he ever responds back to me. I cant STAND CT. We all know your jerking your ding dong, John. I can see right thru your bullshit. Your technique is messy 2/10.

There are many more reasons, but I think If i added anymore I would be overqualified. Next time you hear from me I will have the mod tag. Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. Snake gang motherfuckers.
biam bor bod