Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
The World of Keralis Archives (LAST UPDATED: 5/17/2021!)
THESE DOWNLOADS ARE MADE FOR THOSE WHO APPRECIATE AND EXPERIENCE THE LEGACY OF WORLD OF KERALIS. REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OKAY TO PASS OFF ANOTHER SERVER OR SERVER'S WORK AS YOUR OWN, AND CAN POTENTIALLY FACE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES.

This forum thread dedicated to archiving all of points of interest Keralis showcased on his Youtube channel. In this archive you can find a full catalog of locations Keralis has shown in his inspiration series, schematics of builds, world downloads, and even Bedrock Edition conversions of said worlds. Just a heads up though in some instances running water will still freeze due to the server running plugins that disabled all block updates. The old Plot World is gone for good as well. It sucks but that's just how it is. Sad

DUE TO PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS HERE IS A TEMPORARY MIRROR OF THE WORLD SAVES ON MEGA: https://bit.ly/2H4DNAm

CREATIVE server archives:
Minecraft creative server world downloads for JAVA versions 1.13 and above:
Show Content

Minecraft creative server world downloads for JAVA versions up to 1.12.2:
Show Content

OVERVIEWER MAP downloads:
Show Content

Minecraft server world FOR WINDOWS 10 EDITION downloads:
WARNING: PLAYER HEADS WILL BE BROKEN IN THE WINDOWS 10 EDITIONS AND REDSTONE DOESN'T WORK THE SAME.
Show Content

SCHEMATICS downloads:
WARNING: REMEMBER IF YOU WANT TO IMPORT THESE PROPERLY BE SURE TO USE THE COPY/PASTE COMMANDS WITH WORLD EDIT, WITH THE "-E" SYNTAX.
Show Content

All WOK Inspiration Series Locations:
Show Content

SURVIVAL server archives:
SURVIVAL legacy schematics(31 total): shorturl.at/mrxL6

Minecraft survival server world downloads:
Survival 1.4: COMING SOON!
Survival 1.8?: https://tinyurl.com/4tkmz2mm

More survival content coming soon!

Archive changelog:
EDIT 9/6/2019: Uploaded Google Drive mirrors!
EDIT 5/2/2020: Updated the list to cover every location Keralis has showcased thus far.
EDIT 5/4/2020: Updated the downloads, no longer using Mega. The saves have also been updated with gamerules set so fire doesn't spread and ice doesn't melt.
EDIT 5/6/2020: Updated the OP a bit to properly reflect some new info, Arcania is back on the server being un-corrupted. Unsure of the status of the plot world.
EDIT 5/8/2020: Overviewer maps for Beach Town, Large Biome, and Terranova have now been added and are available for download! Open them by extracting and then double clicking on the index.html files!
EDIT 5/9/2020: Removed the old Large Biome download and replaced it with the new one. The new version removed all the unused excess chunks, which dramatically reduced the file size all the way to just 10GB!
EDIT 7/6/2020: Added Beach Town schematics! YAY! More schematics are coming soon, as well as downloads for WINDOWS 10 EDITION!
EDIT 7/7/2020: Terranova Bedrock Edition is available for download! Player heads are broken for obvious reasons, everything else is spot on though. It even performs better than the Java Edition! Large Biome is up next!
EDIT 7/9/2020: Large Biome Bedrock Edition is now available for download! WOOOOO!
EDIT 7/10/2020: Danglica is now up and available for download! Overviewer map and Bedrock Edition coming soon!
EDIT 7/11/2020: Revised the downloads to accurately display the file sizes(unzipped). Added Arcania, it's overviewer map, and it's Bedrock Edition conversion as downloads! WOOOO! Please note this version is the same version on the server but it doesn't have any corrupted chunks in it. Thanks Saber for providing this version!
EDIT 7/21/2020: Beach Town, and Danglica Bedrock conversions are now available for download! As well as the Danglica overviewer map!
EDIT 8/16/2020: Fixed the download links.
EDIT 10/28/2020: All worlds are now compatible with versions 1.13 to 1.16.3! WOOOOOOO!
EDIT 10/29/2020: Finally added spoilers. Thanks Saber!
EDIT 11/16/2020: Added temporary links of the world saves only due to issues with Google drive.
EDIT 2/2/2021: Schematics from legacy survival worlds have been added. Provided by Redswag. More survival content to come!
EDIT 5/17/2021: Survival 1.8(?) has been added! I would not recommend loading that world in any MC version past update 1.12 for now.
Hi

Would it be possible to make a torrent of the files, because i'm having trouble downloading from Mega.
I can seed the torrents indefinitely if you decide to make them.
I can't say I know how to make a torrent quite yet, but I'll look into it. I can easily make a Google drive mirror though. I'll work on it tomorrow.
(02-Sep-2019, 08:32 AM)So and So Wrote: I can't say I know how to make a torrent quite yet, but I'll look into it. I can easily make a Google drive mirror though. I'll work on it tomorrow.

Ok sounds good.
Thank you
The Google Drive mirrors have been added now!
(06-Sep-2019, 02:23 PM)So and So Wrote: The Google Drive mirrors have been added now!

I can download now thanks
Hi, sorry to bother you, but which map would be the ones that had the showcased builds from Keralis' inspiration series? I know it can't be the Beachtown Map (too old), but would it be Large Biome or Teranova? I'm specifically looking for the one with the early inspiration series builds, i.e. something like Mansion 7.

Thanks in advance, and I'd just like to say that I'm really glad that you archived all these maps. I was really bummed when I saw that the beachtown maps and whatnot were taken down from the downloads page, but I'm glad to see that they're bigger and better than ever here. Thanks again for doing this, you really are preserving a part of Minecraft history.
The location of each build is included in the listing, for example:   Episode 22: Mansion 7; -448 70 13767, BT -- by Rexrocks1 & Blackjack , BT indicates its in the Beachtown World.
What are the coordinates for san francisco? I don't know where to find it on a downloaded world w/o warps.
Could you describe San Francisco for me like what builds were showcased in that area?