Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visiting other's builds
I saw this group listed when I watched the Falling Water house video and it sounded like people could come look at other wonderful houses folks have built, so I joined. I am not a builder, just wanted to look at other people's neat builds. Is that an option? Can I go look at Falling Water in person? I promise to not touch anything. :-)
Hello,

If you are referring to the house shown in the video below, I'm afraid it's no longer on the server. 
However, we have a new map with awesome new builds and guests are allowed to join and fly around to get inspiration. 
You can also apply to become a builder and then you'll be able to make your own creations on the server. 

[Image: 3vbQi.gif]
Awesome! How do I get in to see this stuff? I've logged into the hub.worldofkeralis.com and play.keralis.net I was referred to - both look the same and I cannot advance from the main holding room you log into. Thanks for your help!
(02-Nov-2019, 11:50 PM)Qublakhan Wrote: Awesome! How do I get in to see this stuff? I've logged into the hub.worldofkeralis.com and play.keralis.net I was referred to - both look the same and I cannot advance from the main holding room you log into. Thanks for your help!

You're probably on the hub. You have to go to the creative server either by using the server selector which should be in your inventory or by running the command /server creative
[Image: 3vbQi.gif]
Thank you, I'll try that.