Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Needs Improvement] Builder application
Hi! I'm mainly skilled at building ships,  but recently I built a mansion while playing survival with my sister. In addition to what is shown here in the images, the path down to the campfire beach is decorated and lined with farms and flowers.
https://imgur.com/a/nuIjpKo

Another project I've been working on is a massive pirate town on play.lgbtempire.net, which the survival 1 server is currently down for maintenance and has been since sept 1st so it can safely be updated to 1.14.4, so i don't have any pictures of that one yet. There are two massive pirate ships, a grand hall and tavern. Once the server's back online for maintenance I can add it here if needed.

Since I don't have access to that build, I have another album with screenshots from a towny server I play on, mc realm, the town I helped build is too big to get pictures of everything, so I have highlights. My proudest achievement is the tavern and the massive whale bones I put around it to draw attention to it. (The ship with the dorky oversized flag was built in 1.13.1, when the server was still semi-new after a reset, so it's not as good since it was my starter base).
https://imgur.com/a/CiQVF3J

The entirety of my projects are built in survival, since I prefer having natural landscapes to build off of rather than the typical flat and boring creative plots most servers have. I hope you enjoy looking at my builds, they took a LOT of time and effort to make (especially those whale bones) and I hope you have a wonderful day as well! 

If you need anything else let me know,
~Pyro
Hey there
This is a hard one for me. I like what I see but its not really what we are looking for on the server to be honest. 
You should fly around some warps to see what type of buildings we want. 
Also getting inspiration by real architecture can help a lot in your building process. Be sure to keep building and reapply with new pictures of at least two different projects. Dont forget to include interior screenshots.
We die a life long

-Flex