Discord Ban Appeal
I, MarianCincinna, Poop Sock Father#1234, would like to appeal on my probable ban from WoK discord. I have trouble rejoining it so I am probably banned.

I have no malicious intent on WoK discord and I don't think I was posting in the wrong section. I am enthusiastic to be an active member of the WoK community.

I use WoK discord to communicate with friends & the community and I am not a deliberate menace to anyone.

On top of my appeal, I would like to be clearly informed about my transgression to warrant such discord ban in question. I will use the information to reform my ways to be a positive & improved member of the WoK community.

Thank you very much for your consideration.
(25-Apr-2021, 02:33 PM)MarianCincinna Wrote: I, MarianCincinna, Poop Sock Father#1234, would like to appeal on my probable ban from WoK discord. I have trouble rejoining it so I am probably banned.

I have no malicious intent on WoK discord and I don't think I was posting in the wrong section. I am enthusiastic to be an active member of the WoK community.

I use WoK discord to communicate with friends & the community and I am not a deliberate menace to anyone.

On top of my appeal, I would like to be clearly informed about my transgression to warrant such discord ban in question. I will use the information to reform my ways to be a positive & improved member of the WoK community.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Appeal approved. In the future please refrain from shitposting/spamming or you will be muted/banned again.
[Image: 3vbQi.gif]
Thank you sir, I will refrain from spamming and choose my actions/words carefully