Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Needs Improvement] Builder Application Evaluated by Saabertooth
Big Grin 
Hello! My name is Jack, I'm 21 years of age and I'm from Northern Ireland. I'm able to adapt to different styles of building depending on the situation. I would love to join the community and become a better builder and work on projects to better the server in any way possible. I'm willing to change up my style of build if requested.  

Here's some images of various types of builds w/interior and exteriors. (some of the images may be out of order due to imgur)

Thanks for reading and take care

My IGN: ZShoot2kilZ
Hey there,  Smile

after looking through your app i sadly have to say that alot of things still need work to be considered for a promotion. 
1: Your building style is for todays standards "outdated" and lacks details for example on the facades of your first traditional house
2: Because we aim for realism, we dont want to see builds with only 3 block high ceilings, try to build atleast 4-6 high to open up the spaces
3: Rework your interiors and build them overall bigger and more detailed/realistic, but keep the blocks you use to a minimum and try to find colours that go along nicely
4: consider a realistic layout of your rooms, so that for example the kitchen/dining and living room in a modern house shouldn´t be far apart from each other
5: good work on the landscape so far, try to build more trees by your own

I suggest you to join our server to get direct feedback using our own ressourcepack. 
/warp guest will provide you with more infos