Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Promoted]SirBlockHeadIII Application
https://imgur.com/a/Mc71l8m
Do you have interior shots and maybe a second build too? That one exterior isnt enough for me to judge.
--Flex
We die a life long

-Flex
(17-Aug-2019, 11:24 AM)Flex Wrote: Do you have interior shots and maybe a second build too? That one exterior isnt enough for me to judge.
--Flex

Oh sorry, if you scroll down the interior and second build are there.
Oh sorry that was my mistake then. Didnt see that on phone.

I like the clean look of both buildings. 
They are very minimalistic obviously which is a style I like and I think you should try some more complex buildings. They still can be minimal ofcourse. There is space for improvements, for example do at least 4 high windows from the ground. Less make the house look sqaushed. 
Your on a good way and if you take inspiration from other builds on the server I can see some nice stuff coming from you. You should get a shot on the server imo- so thats a yes from me. 

Ill put you on the promotion list. Are the letters at the end of your name L's or I's?
We die a life long

-Flex
(18-Aug-2019, 01:33 PM)Flex Wrote: Oh sorry that was my mistake then. Didnt see that on phone.

I like the clean look of both buildings. 
They are very minimalistic obviously which is a style I like and I think you should try some more complex buildings. They still can be minimal ofcourse. There is space for improvements, for example do at least 4 high windows from the ground. Less make the house look sqaushed. 
Your on a good way and if you take inspiration from other builds on the server I can see some nice stuff coming from you. You should get a shot on the server imo- so thats a yes from me. 

Ill put you on the promotion list. Are the letters at the end of your name L's or I's?

They are the letters iii. Thanks you!