[Tempban] Harmori
Exclamation 
  • Player Name: Harmori
  • Ban Length: 7 Days
  • Minecraft or Discord: Minecraft
  • Ban Offense: Griefing

Hello! I was temporarily banned because Vinny told WoK staff I had more involvement in the Forst griefing situation than I did. Vinny said I "was the mastermind behind it" and "I invited him to build", meaning inviting him to grief. Both of these claims are false.
1. I didn't tell anybody to build.
2. The first picture shows I asked Vinny IF he built. Not asking him to build.

The people who griefed were actually Para, Tasmanian, Lappiss. The only involvement in this incident is I changed the grass to dirt. Thats it. Although I started building the crane, Lappiss took over right when I started. If he didn't I most likely would have given up and deleted it since I can't build cranes.

I had 0% involvement in the fire, UFO, police, any of the vehicles, toilet papering, egging, paintballing, etc... Only the grass, and base of the crane.
(You can even check with /co i)

Furthermore, shown in the second screenshot, I told Para to stop griefing because when the house was starting to look like that and the house itself was getting griefed, I knew that it was wrong. When Sylp and TheEvilEnderman logged in, they saw it, and laughed (It wasn't their fault btw they thought it was my house...) I stopped telling them to stop at that point because I thought that I was wrong and Para was allowed to do that, which now I know wasn't the case.

I don't think it's fair that I got banned for 7 days for replacing grass with dirt. If asked to fix it I 100% would have within that minute. I thought replacing the grass was okay because I wanted to claim the plot when it was deleted but I now realize that's not the case. I also told them to stop when it was getting too the extreme and I would never grief somebody else's build. I work hard on my builds and I wouldn't want anybody griefing me.

Thank you for your consideration.  Tongue

Harmori

Messages In This Thread
[Tempban] Harmori - by Harmori - 19-Apr-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: [Tempban] Harmori - by sylpDesign - 20-Apr-2020, 12:28 PM