Banned and demoted
Hello, this is Samiboi77. I have been unfairly and ridiculously demoted from the server and banned. My builds have been deemed not up to the standards for the rank of builder. I beg to differ. 
Here is a list of my great builds on WOK
High School: located in De Carlo
Bank: one in qtown and one in my current town I Was building
Library: in my town
Trumper Heights buildings: Union city 
Old Chicago Tribune building: Union City
rug store: qtown
apartment complex: qtown
chick fil a: my town
Grocery store and store chain: my town
Movie theatre: my town and qtown
old American house: 134 avenue
two more houses: Union city
train: vehicle grid

I have many many builds that clearly proves I should have never been demoted.
I was never given a formal warning on my builds. No one emailed me or warned me that my builds were not up to the standards of the server. I do not believe Spitmaster calling a build crap counts as a warning considering he tells everyone that and that is just the laid back atmosphere. 

I was randomly demoted twice without warning. I was told Staff reviewed my status as someone didn't like my builds. I was also told that everything was okay and that after review they determined my builds were good. 
Now I have been banned out of the blue and have been treated very disrespectfully, being told that all my builds are bad and my town is bad. I'm all for constructive criticism, but given totality of circumstance clearly something more is going on. I like this server and I have invested a lot in this server, building on here consistently for a believe over a year now. I don't want to come across as a crybaby who can't accept not being good enough. But I know and truly believe that my work is good enough, and that this is messed up. 

It makes no sense to demote someone who already has many builds on the server verifying his skill level. 

thank you

Messages In This Thread
Banned and demoted - by SamuelJMuller - 12-Apr-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Banned and demoted - by carlosmith - 12-Apr-2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Banned and demoted - by Tommys - 12-Apr-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Banned and demoted - by SamuelJMuller - 12-Apr-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Banned and demoted - by SamuelJMuller - 13-Apr-2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Banned and demoted - by mattiep20 - 13-Apr-2020, 07:03 PM