YORKIE BAN APPEAL
Name: Yorkie
Reason: Grief
Banned: April 15th 2021

I feel I should be unbanned because during the time I did those horrible actions I was not thinking straight. I was mentally unstable and I didn't bother to care for anyones feelings, which I should of. I knew griefing was bad, but I did not think of anything else but that. I thought I could do this without consequences and my consequence has come. I feel I should be unbanned because I know my mistakes and am deeply apologetic for it. I would want to apologize to everyone on the server and staff members/ex-staff members. I've been staff before and know what I did was wrong and own up to my actions. Hopefully I can be unbanned and enjoy the server for what it is again

this if my response to this(fzm): FREE YORKIE ON GOD HES A CHANGED MAN I SWEAR

also

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that dude don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that dude Y'all know he got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit dude been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them boyz savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those boyz role with Lil' Reese and them

Messages In This Thread
YORKIE BAN APPEAL - by fzm - 22-Sep-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: YORKIE BAN APPEAL - by WmMSI - 02-Nov-2021, 04:10 PM