Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WoK Flows
Grab the official WoK resource pack here.

Developed by Spout, Fish & Pour.

If you have any issues installing it ask here or in our Discord Server
Hello,

is there a 64 version of this texture pack? Unfortunately I couldn’t find one and with this one I am experiencing lag.

Thanks
(26-Mar-2020, 11:10 AM)ChrisGrant Wrote: Hello,

is there a 64 version of this texture pack? Unfortunately I couldn’t find one and with this one I am experiencing lag.

Thanks

Hello, ChrisGrant,

I'm afraid there's not a x64 version for the texture pack. Have you tried allocating more memory to the game? Maybe that way it runs better.

- Saber
[Image: 3vbQi.gif]
(30-Aug-2019, 05:34 PM)Saabertooth Wrote: Grab the official WoK resource pack here.

Developed by PIQME & Karrasko.

Hi,
I installed the .zip file from the link you gave, and I put the file in my resource pack folder, but it does not appear in-game. All my other files appear as usable resource packs on the game menu except this one, and I have no idea why.
(04-Apr-2020, 06:13 PM)leam73 Wrote:
(30-Aug-2019, 05:34 PM)Saabertooth Wrote: Grab the official WoK resource pack here.

Hi,
I installed the .zip file from the link you gave, and I put the file in my resource pack folder, but it does not appear in-game. All my other files appear as usable resource packs on the game menu except this one, and I have no idea why.
Try extracting the files from the rar, sometimes because it's a folder compressed inside the rar file instead of the files themselves MC won't recongnize them.
Try this and if it doesn't get in contact with us again.

-Saber
[Image: 3vbQi.gif]
(04-Apr-2020, 08:37 PM)Saabertooth Wrote:
(04-Apr-2020, 06:13 PM)leam73 Wrote:

Hi,
Try extracting the files from the rar, sometimes because it's a folder compressed inside the rar file instead of the files themselves MC won't recongnize them.
Try this and if it doesn't get in contact with us again.

-Saber

It worked! Thanks!