Ban Appeal
Minecraft IGN: Yorkie

Date of Ban: April 15th, 2021

Reason for Ban: Griefing, bypassing, disrespecting staff and players

Hello. It has been over 2 years since I was banned. I understand what I did was very wrong and I have done everything in my power to change who I am. These past 2 years have been a time for me to self reflect on my actions. I cannot change the past but I can only hope to mend the wounds I have created. I miss playing on the server and to be allowed back on would mean so much to me. I don't have much else to say to be honest. I know I have basically ruined my relationship with this server and there's no on else to blame but me. This is the least I can do to try and make up for what I did. I know writing this doesn't change the past but like I said before, I just care about making a better future. I hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me. This server was a big part of my younger life and it's sad to think that I cannot revisit something that used to mean so much to me. Please take your time when making your decision. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Sincerely, Yorkie
Hello Yorkie,

Staff is considering your appeal. Please wait for our reply.

-Saber
[Image: 3vbQi.gif]
Yorkie

Thank you for your unban request.

After careful consideration and discussion among the senior staff, we are pleased to inform you that your ban has been lifted. We have decided to grant your request for an unban, and we are happy to welcome you back to the server.

We appreciate the sincerity and honesty reflected in your appeal(s). It is evident that you have taken the time to reflect upon your past actions and have made genuine efforts to change and grow as an individual. We believe in second chances and recognize the value of personal growth and redemption.

We also understand the significance the server held in your life, and we want to provide you with the opportunity to revisit and rejoin the community that meant so much to you. We trust that you will approach your return with a renewed sense of responsibility and respect for the server and its members.

Please be aware that while your ban has been lifted, we expect you to adhere to the server rules and guidelines. We encourage you to demonstrate the positive changes you have made and contribute to creating a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all players.

Best regards,