[Perm Ban]
Minecraft User: 10ToesDown

Date of Ban: June 19, 2021, 01:54

Appeal: I was on the creative server looking at builds, and me and someone else got into an argument. We went back and fourth for a little when a Mod joined in (Fishamin) I was still heated at the time so I must have offended them. I realize now looking back at it I was an idiot, id love to get back on the server its a lot of fun and one of my escapes from reality. If I am able to get back on I vow to be a better person and not get into petty arguments. I hope you take this into consideration and I look forward to hearing your judgement.

Sincerely,

10ToesDown.
(18-Jul-2021, 01:45 AM)10ToesDown Wrote: Minecraft User: 10ToesDown

Date of Ban: June 19, 2021, 01:54

Appeal: I was on the creative server looking at builds, and me and someone else got into an argument. We went back and fourth for a little when a Mod joined in (Fishamin) I was still heated at the time so I must have offended them. I realize now looking back at it I was an idiot, id love to get back on the server its a lot of fun and one of my escapes from reality. If I am able to get back on I vow to be a better person and not get into petty arguments. I hope you take this into consideration and I look forward to hearing your judgement.

Sincerely,

10ToesDown.

Dear 10ToesDown,

Your appeal has been accepted and you have been unbanned.
Please remember to read the rules and make sure to follow them.

Have fun!

-Saber
[Image: 3vbQi.gif]