WoK Forum

Full Version: A Professional Response Appeal by Fappas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon. My username in the minecraft is Fappas. I was banned 2020-07-09. The Blookinator1 has stated yesterday that there are minors in this survey. I have to admit in the past I had gotten banned for advertising my adult content on this surver. If you look at the chat log after I had gotten unbanned I never would advertise my adult content. Unless the only reason I would as if someone would Private message me on WOK asking for it than I think I do have the right to tell them correct, if not, even when someone asks next time for it in a private Message I would not give it out (from this point on if it is not accepted). Also someone did tell me that it is ok to say I am a "Camgirl" on this server They said it was fine, so I did because someone told me it was ok. I am sorry about that. Have a good day. Have me with a response as soon as you can. Also another thing I would like to point out if there are (literal 10 year olds) on this surver, how can user Zyprese get away with saying "Fappas, your name remind me of when I jacked off last night" and without any punishment at all. Again thank you for taking time out of your day to help me out thanks. 

"To make everyone happy" - Monique