WoK Forum

Full Version: Application for Builder rank on WoK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

My Minecraft username is llNORDICll . A couple of years ago I applied for builder rank on the server and got approved. Then right after I had college to attend to and I couldn't really put time and effort into building on the server. But now I think it's time to get back to it again for real this time.

Here are some screenshots of what I've done recently and in the past: https://imgur.com/a/3rKSR19

2 of the builds in the screenshots have a stipped lawn, but those were from a couple of years ago when it was popular. Nowadays I wouldn't use that for my creations. Smile

My main build style is modern.
Hi there
The ships are looking nice. Interior isnt bad either. But I have to say that your modern houses need some work. They look a bit outdated. But you are definately on a good way I think you just need to get a feeling for todays style that we would like to see on the server. Be sure to get some inspiration by real buildings and projects on the server.
Happy building!