WoK Forum

Full Version: Builder Verification/application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!! My names Sam, in game name 77awake77. Can't wait to join the community and start building! I've been building since I was a teen and now I'm 20 and I really wanna be a part of a server again to which I was a part of one once. In that creative server I built a mansion and it eventually got deleted with an update, I stopped playing the game for a while. But now I'm really excited to play on the server of the man who really helped me with my creative talent and abilities in Minecraft! 

Here is the link for my imgur.com pictures:  https://imgur.com/gallery/2xMqT9g     The first link didn't work so hopefully this one does! If not my username is SamuelJMuller77

-Sam
Hey
just wanted to say the link is not working.
Hi
I have to say your buildings are not up to our standard yet sorry. The gas station looks good and you are on good way imo. Be sure to take a look at irl buildings for inspiration and also check out our traditional warps on the server. 
I suggest you to build another house or two then and apply again (with some more interior shots please). Smile