WoK Forum

Full Version: Temp Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rocnknpunk

Date of ban: 09/05/21

I was temporarily banned for "X-ray" in the nether. However, I do not use any plug-ins or texture packs. As shown in the video, I was using night vision potions and fire resistance potions. As I got close to the ancient debris, which was in a lava pocket that I tried to go around, I built a wall around it so I can mine it safely. There was no pattern in my mining, I had an efficiency 5 pick and just mined around as much as I could going in straight lines. Also, earlier that day when I was mining I died several times falling into lava which you can check if you'd like. My point is, I understand how it may seem like, that I used "x-ray" but that was not the case. 

Cheers.
Dear Rocnknpunk, i viewed the video of that was enter with your tempban, and I can honestly say you indeed were x-raying. you went to ever ore you looked at. you found more ancient debris in 2 mins then I found in 2 hours. so at this time you've been denied, best of luck and hopefully we can see you back on WOK without the x-raying.