WoK Forum

Full Version: TheDataMaster ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hamburguesa123jaajjaja

Dear Leadership, Head Admins, Admins and Mods

Greetings Leadership, Head Admins, Admins and Mods.

Even thougb you said months algo I could not appeal, I at least I needed to say sorry and explain in a deep way what really happened. Some months ago, when I got banned, I decided to stop playing creative servers and start playing survival servers. Then, I got AnnaBannana on a server. We talked deeply and she apologized with me for not understanding. I explained her what happened. I did not really knew her social media accounts. She apologized to me and I apologized to her, If you would like to know ask her, you may as always talk with her on Discord. I would say that with great anxiety, I want to go back to Woeld of Keralis since I miss it so much and it would be a privilege for me to come back. I indeed miss it with great anxiety. I sincierly say sorry to everyone I could cause damage with my actions or words. I know it is not probable that I will get unbanned, but I just wanted to clarify the things. Mi Minecraft user is TheDataMaster if you may not remember me. A.K.A Data.

Sincierly, Data.
Denied.