Overall this brings a fun and social experience to an already popular game.
If you work together you'll find it easier than working alone - The mod pack is so large, initially you will struggle, but it does get easier and more fun!
Be sure to check the Forums for help, information and updates.
So what are you waiting for? Go get the modpack and enjoy yourself!
This is a non-pvp server and pvp can toggled on by choice.
Using cheats or hacked clients of any kind can and will get you banned; this includes but does not limit too Xray texture packs, Xray machines, etc. Also just a FYI.. PVP logging is also a form of cheating!!
Staff will decide which offences are punishable or not.
Report glitches and bugs to staff please, but don't exploit them yourself - We want users to inform us because we'd rather make it a fairer world and more enjoyable for yourself and others.
Setting up quarries at the overworld is not allowed.
Bypassing any form of protection is a bannable offence - Such as but not limited too:
If chests are in a towny-protected area (do /t here to check) then don't touch them!
However, if they are in the wilderness, and unprotected: It's fair game.
Do not use any sort of method to remove or bypass protection of any sort, this does include modded items.
Griefing with any type of liquid is not tolerated here, or on a lot of servers, as such it is a punishable offence.
Towny Mayor/Assistant Rules
These rules are specific to Mayors and their Assistants. These must be followed at all times.
1. Town rules as defined by the mayor shall not override any rule posted here.
2. Mayors can (and should) define rules for their town. These rules MUST be posted at town spawn (/t spawn). WoK Infinity staff will not involve itself in the enforcement of these rules.
3. Mayors and Assistants are the only members that are allowed to freely go into other town members areas. They can use this access to look for players that are accused of stealing from other town members. Mayors and assistants should NOT use this power as an opportunity to steal off their own town mates.
Other residents are not allowed to remove anything from plots that they do not personally own. Verbal communication is not enough proof you were allowed access. There must be physical proof you were granted access to shared resources. Any town member reported and found guilty of stealing from or griefing their own town outside of their own plots will be dealt with by the mayor and WoK AOTB staff under severe punishment guidelines. In this instance, the mayor may decide what happens with all the guilty player's property in the town.
4. Mayors ultimately own the town they've created. If the mayor does not return to the server for more than 1 month without notice (Sign at town spawn is sufficient), the town will be transferred to the first assistant on the list. If there is no assistant, the first resident will be given the town. Once transferred, the town is under new ownership and will not be transferred back by administration. Administration reserves the right to decide the fate of any town on the server.
5. Mayors may charge taxes for their residents. However, mayors must give 24h notice (posting a sign at town spawn is sufficient) to their residents of tax implementation and/or increases. Failure to properly notify your residents is considered a form of scamming.
6. Do not claim towny plots near another town. There is a minimum number of plots any towns home-plot must be from the next town. We have now implemented the min_distance_from_town_homeblock: '8'. So that mean that is a distance of 128 blocks from your home block and the next town claim. Use /towny map to seek out towns near your current position. Failure to comply may result in disbandment of the entire town.
7. Mayors and have the right to ask any player (whether visitor or resident) to leave town and that player must comply. Town members may ask other residents or non-residents to leave their plots and that player must comply. Please note that this rule does not apply on Slayer Sundays!!! Staff on official business are excluded from this rule. Admins and server owners have exclusive rights to access any area of the map at anytime.
8. Mayors and assistants can remove residents from their town at their own discretion at any time. However, they do not have any rights to that player's property except in the situation outlined in rule #3 above.
Mayors and assistants who remove residents from their town MUST give the resident access to his/her chests and/or items for a period of 72hours. and with that being said mayors and assistants shall NOT touch their items until after the 72hrs period is up. Ask staff for any help or clarification. Mayors and assistants must not willfully destroy any of their resident's property (even if they have been removed from the town) without the player's express permission. please make sure you are sending the player a notice exp;;; -mail send [name] You have been kicked from the town. If items are not removed within 72 hours of [date] your items will be removed.
9. Mayors are responsible for the actions of their assistants. Choose your assistants wisely; they have the same access as mayors do. This includes plot claims and unclaims.
Towny Resident Rules
1. Player must follow any rules the mayor has defined at town spawn. Remember, the mayor can remove you if they so wish.
2. Players leaving a town on their own accord should clean up after themselves. If you built a structure, remove it if the mayor asks you to remove it.
3. Town members are not allowed to remove anything (steal) from plots that they do not personally own.
Verbal communication is not enough proof you were allowed access. There must be physical proof you were granted access to shared resources. Any town member reported and found guilty of stealing from or griefing their own town outside of their own plots will be dealt with by the mayor and WoK staff under severe punishment guidelines.
Mild language and swearing is allowed, in general; it's not tolerated if you use language and or swearing (in)directly insult or provoke another player.
Please do not use offensive item names, this is not limited to bows or swords.
Any item that you can rename, please do not name it offensively - Again, please use common sense.
Staff will take into account what is or isn't offensive.
Do not disrespect another player or staff (they are players too!) However friendly competition is encouraged. Please no Harassing other players in the game and threatening such as but not limited to kill or be killed for failure to make anytype of payment.
Do NOT ask a staff member to TP to you only to kill, or try to kill, them. Failure to follow this simple rule will result in an immediate temp-ban of 2 hours for the first offense.
Advertising in general is not allowed, it can and will get you a permanent ban; such as but not limited too: advertising personal content or servers, whether it's in public or private chat and or message.
If you wish to talk about personal content, please do so in private message (via enjin) or private chat (such as Skype), as above - Obvious advertising is not allowed.
You can report evidence to staff in the forums, but please make sure you have proof before accusing another player.
Every ban is a different situation and staff take into account each punishment and or ban accordingly.
If your behaviour affects the community or the daily routine of the server, staff reserves the right to remove you.
Please read before you change your name.
First I would like to say PLEASE DONT CHANGE YOUR NAME. BECAUSE, We have been noticing a lot of problems with players changing their names. Such as it resets the player data, loss of ownership of their towns, strongboxes, anything that has your name on it, ingame tags, and more. Changing your name is making it as if you are a completely new player. So please keep that in mind if you decide to not take our advise. We will re-add your tags back and add you back to your town if you have proof of being in that specific town (snap shot of it) but this is all we will be doing. Anything else that is personal that you may lose do to changing your name we will not fix for you. Please go to Techsupport to view the information before changing your name.
Have fun, and welcome to the World of Keralis community!